I believe that the friendship that evolves from helping others find their dream home or sell their existing home is the most rewarding aspect of being in Real Estate.
I moved to Gainesville 1984 to attend the University of Florida - Go Gators! and received a Bachelors of Science, Masters of Engineering and a Degree of Engineer in Computer Science Engineering from the UF. I worked as a Sales Consultant and then as a Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Barr Systems, Inc. - a great, local Computer Company - for 13 years and enjoyed every minute of it.
I am married to a wonderful husband and have two amazing children that are the center of our world. We are excited that they both decided to follow in our footsteps and are pursuing degrees at the University of Florida
My husband’s business as a general contractor instigated my enthusiasm for Real Estate. So I eventually got my license and joined the best brokerage firm in town. I love every aspect of real estate from getting to know the buyers and sellers, to evaluating the homes, to all stages of construction or remodeling, and owing and managing several rental properties.·
As an active member of the community, I have been involved with School Bands, School PTAs, Boy Scouts of America, Buchholz Volleyball, Vision Volleyball of Gainesville and Community HOA by holding several leadership roles and being a member of the board. I was nominated the 2008 Volunteer of the Year for Talbot Elementary.
My Credentials include:
- Licensed Broker
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Specialist
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer with an average over $20 Million in sales volume
- Member of the Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Ranking in the Top 2% of Agents Worldwide
- Consistent top producer at MM Parrish Realtors
- Member of the Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
- GACAR Top Producer Award winner
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- Residential Construction Certified (RCC)
- Fluent in Arabic and French